Thursday, May 8, 2014

Get to know me better

I wanted to share a little bit about myself with you, so here you go!

Random facts about me:
  • My name is Monica.
  • I live in Dallas, Texas.
  • I am often described as a mermaid princess.
  • I love dressing up. I am inspired by Japanese fashion.
  • I work as a server at a restaurant while I attend school studying web design.
  • I love to draw, paint, sketch, make jewelry, and do crafty stuff.
  • It doesn't take much for me to be happy, I live for the little things in life. :]
  • I have a boyfriend whom I love. His name is Alex. ♥
  • I have a soft spot for dogs. I have my own! Her name is Isabelle, inspired from Animal Crossing New Leaf. And she is the sweetest and most spoiled pit bull ever.
  • My favorite food in the whole world is sushi. I would eat it every day if I could! 
  • My favorite Pokemon is Ninetails.
  • I color my hair...ALOT!
  • I have a couple piercings and tattoos, and I plan to get more.
  • I am fascinated by crystals.
  • I am HORRIFIED of roaches.
  • I don't go out and party very much. I'd rather be cuddling with my dog in bed, watching anime, and playing on my 3ds.
  • I'm 25 years old, but I'm still a kid at heart. :p

Now here is me! I'm working on smiling more in my pictures. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment