Tuesday, May 6, 2014

30 Day Clean Eating Challenge

I have exactly one month to finish preparing for A-kon. I have never been so excited, yet so anxious that I feel like my heart is about to explode out of my chest! OMG! Being in the best shape physically and mentally is probably on the top of my priority list, not only for A-kon, but for life in general. (Although it is good motivation for wanting to look like a smoking hot anime babe! :p) Anyway, I have decided to only eat clean foods for 30 days to help me get the hot bod that I want!

Let me explain to you what exactly clean eating is:

For 30 days I will not be eating anything:
  • Processed
  • Fried or sugary
  • White carbs
...but I am allowed to eat:
  • Veggies
  • Fruits
  • Lean protein
  • Healthy fats- like avocados, salmon, and nuts.
  • Whole grains
 It's very simple! This is definitely not one of those fad diets, and diets are not even considered healthy for you in the long run. All I am really doing is changing what I eat to be more healthy...and even though I looove McDonald's happy meals I really REALLY want to let go of eating fast food.

It's sad how food that is so cute and yummy can be so bad for you! ;_; 

I thought about keeping my clean eating challenge a secret at first, since I am usually one of those people who will get all hyped up about wanting to do something new but in the end not really doing anything about it, but I thought it would be fun to share my tips and recipes! I'm going to try my best to blog every day, yes EVERY DAY, (it is only for 30 days after all!), about my clean eating challenge to show it is possible to eat healthy even if you are always busy with work, school, or whatever!

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment