Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Month, New Hair

For the past couple of months I haven't been keeping up with my hair very much because I got bored with it. I finally decided I was done with having a shaved side-cut, and now I've got about an inch or two of new hair growth. The dark green color it used to be had faded into a lighter color that I wasn't too crazy about. Now don't get me wrong, I love when colors fade since they become more pastel like, but there was something strange about this green that was trying too hard to be an aqua color that I just did not like. So I went to my friend Tiffany, (who is the best colorist ever!) and she worked her magic on me! I decided to go with mint green.

The hair dye totally looked like toothpaste. :p

Tiffany also gave me kawaii concave bangs! I haven't had bangs like this years. I always go through this weird cycle where I get really cute bangs that I fall in love with, then after a while I decide to grow them back out, and only to get them cut again exactly like how they used to be. But not this time! I will definitely be keeping them for a while. Also, you can't even tell that the side of my head has been shaved since she parted my hair differently and blended.

Here is a shot in natural light to get a better look of the color. I love mint green! 

And since I don't have many pics of my new hair yet, here are some from the past I enjoyed having!






No comments:

Post a Comment