Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Etsy Finds: Sailor Moon Edition

In honor of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal starting last weekend, and being the Etsy fiend than I am, I have whipped up a few of my favorite magical girl finds.

 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

1. Sailor Moon Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask Print Bow Tie: The perfect item to add a little pizazz to your shirt or suit! It can also be made into a hair bow too. 2. Sailor Moon S Cosmic Heart Compact Brooch Locket: The prettiest compact ever! 3. Moon Crisis Leggings: I've been drooling over these leggings for a while! This is definitely something I'll be wearing at least a couple times a week when it starts to get cooler outside. 4. Usagi Bunny Oversized Sweatshirt: So cute and soft and warm! 5. Inner Scours Cling Earrings: It's cute earrings like these that make me wish I didn't have my ears stretched sometimes. Outer scouts are also available, as well as many other anime inspired earrings. 6. Luna Watercolor Print: I need this hanging on my living room wall now. 7. 2015 Calender / Digital Download: Already! 8. Awesome Sailor Moon Stickers: Plus Luna and a Donut! You can never have too many kawaii stickers. 9. Crisis Moon Compact Necklace: This is just, wow. Absolutely beautiful!
 Which magical Sailor Moon item do you adore?

No comments:

Post a Comment