Thursday, May 22, 2014

My summer has officially begun!

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I've been busy! Last week I finished up all of my final exams for school which I'm now done with until fall. YEAH! Also, I've been picking up as many extra shifts as I can at work since I've requested a whole week off in June...and I need con $$$!!! Speaking of conventions, now that it's summertime in Dallas that means there will be at least one con a month until September, and I plan on putting together some new cosplay costumes.


My Chii cosplay has been completed just in time for A-kon. (Which is in exactly 2 weeks from now! GASP!) I'm going to be her the entire time of the convention, and I've got a few different outfits of hers I'll be wearing throughout the weekend. I plan to have a photo shoot soon, as well as make a tutorial, and other fun stuff, so be sure to check back! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment